This morning, we rolled out the biggest update so far, drastically increasing the impact you can make with Quenza.
You can now:
- bulk import clients with a spreadsheet (we provide a template here)
- easily invite clients to join via email
- create groups of up to 50 clients
- send out activities and pathways to groups
- chat with your groups and have clients interact with each other
- export group results (PDF)
- use extended text alignment options in the activity builder
This means you can now use Quenza to make a bigger impact in the lives of your clients.
Here are some ways in which you can make the most out of the new features.
- You can connect clients to each other using group chat (if you do group coaching, for instance).
- You can give all your online program participants access to your course by sending a pathway to a group (drip-feeding your content).
- You can segment your clients or workshop participants by putting them together in a group (organising your clientele).
- You can send single activities to a group of clients, saving you tons of time (while gathering exportable group data).
I hope this feature will make your work much easier, your impact even bigger, and your practice more profitable.
Simply log in and go to Clients > Groups to get started (or click here)!