Kelly is a seasoned positive psychology coach who practices what she preaches and finds flow in the writing process.
After the loss of a special family member, Kelly found purpose in the world of positive psychology. By deploying tools and strategies from the field in her own family, she realized she could help others. Aiding families in the development of improvement plans and increased communication skills continues to be a passion project with her course in resilience, Brighter Family Experience.
When not fully immersed in positive psychology coaching, Kelly loves camping, hiking, and collecting visits to National Parks with her family.
- Positive Psychology Coach
- Resilience Training Facilitator
- Vocational Rehabilitation at Boley Centers
- Vocational Rehabilitation at Addiction Research and Treatment Centers of New York City
- 1998 – Bachelor of Arts in Psychology from Plattsburgh State University of New York
- 2018 – Certification in Applied Positive Psychology (CAPP) from The Flourishing Center
- 2019 – Applied Positive Psychology Coach Certification from The Flourishing Center
- 2020 – Certified and Licensed Resilience Trainer from The Flourishing Center
- 2020 – Jane’s Worry Elephant: A Self-Help Guide For Kids With Anxiety (link)