Eamon is an ex-social worker turned freelance writer, from Perth, Western Australia.
Before starting his writing business, Eamon worked as a clinical social worker for 15 years, in several positions across the healthcare, justice, disability, substance misuse, and mental health systems.
- Complex Care Coordinator (WA Dept. of Health)
- Social Worker (Inpatient Psychiatry)
- Community Corrections Officer (WA Department of Justice)
- Freelance Writer (Self-employed)
- 2004 – Bachelor of Social Work
- 2011 – Postgraduate Certificate in Mental Health Practice