Life coaches often spend huge amounts of time developing and personalizing their client solutions, not to mention providing individualized support along the way. Like other types of coaching, a thoughtful, purposeful approach is essential to encourage any kind of positive, sustainable behavior change in those you help.
A good life coach app can help you considerably as you go about creating value, by equipping you with the right tools to design, align, and deliver your solutions. If you’re not yet sure how they work, this guide will show how to use the ideal app for your business.
Before you continue, we think you’ll enjoy trying out the tips in this guide with our 1 dollar, 30 day Quenza trial. Quenza’s user-friendly app for coaches will help you guide, support, and engage your clients from anywhere, and contains everything you need to design and craft unique e-coaching solutions that are based on their needs.
How Can Coaching Apps Improve Your Practice
If you’re hoping to help your coaching clients virtually, apps can be an important way to ensure your professional services have their full, intended impact in a virtual context.
Put simply, coaching apps are designed to act as handy, convenient, and powerful coaching toolkits for delivering the programs and solutions you offer online.
They can help you in a few ways, not least because they enable development journeys that are:
- Location-independent, so your clients can learn from anywhere
- Cost-effective, as coach app tools can save you valuable administration time, and
- Secure – with professional coach apps, your platform will encrypt and privately store confidential information that you or your clients share.
While all these goals might be achieved with standalone tools such as spreadsheets, e-calendars, and client billing software, however, the real value of coaching applications lies in their ability to help you apply your specialized skills.
To deliver bespoke, personalized life coaching solutions digitally, an all-in-one coach app is a far more effective way to amplify your impact than standalone tools and spreadsheets.
What sets a great coaching app apart from others is its ability to intensify the positive effects of your professional skills.
With the right app, for example, you can:
- Create tailor-made interventions, lessons, and exercises, and deliver more meaningful, relevant solutions
- Curate coaching pathways to include the most effective, needs-aligned resources for your client’s development
- Provide engaging, automated development experiences by scheduling your content according to an ideal schedule
- Keep track of client progress with private, secure, real-time results tracking, and
- Enhance your efficiency by creating digital versions of your most commonly used templates, forms, pathways, and activities.
Knowing how to find the right coaching software, however, is what many first-time practitioners struggle with. Given the ever-growing wealth of applications, tools, and solutions in today’s app stores, it’s an easy trap to fall into!
To avoid getting stuck with the wrong set of digital tools, here’s what you should be looking for in a coach app for your business.
5 Things To Look For In a Coaching App
If your goal is simply to streamline and organize your coaching management tasks, such as invoicing, note-taking, and client scheduling, there are a host of practice management tools specifically designed to ease the pain points in your digital coaching workflow.
But if you’re hoping to deliver your bespoke, personalized life coaching solutions digitally, you’ll find an all-in-one coach app is a far more effective way to amplify your impact.
The best coaching app for each coach will vary depending on your niche and clientele, but these features and tools are among the best things to look for in a solution:
- Activity or content creation tools – ideally, a good coach app will equip you with customizable content builders so that you can create professional, unique resources under your own brand
- Pathway or program design tools – this functionality allows you to curate organized, personalized, and automated coaching flows from your resources
- Client communication solutions – some good examples include Quenza’s live chat, automatic client reminders, and email notifications
- Customizable life coaching templates – a quick and easy way to share interventions using pre-made formats, and
- Real-time results tracking – to ensure your clients’ responses and communications are safely, securely stored for easier progress monitoring.
What Is The Best App For Coaches?
As an e-practitioner, there are a few useful apps that can help you deliver online life coaching programs more efficiently, but Quenza
Although the other coaching platforms above offer useful features and helpful functionality, Quenza is the only specially-designed solution that is fully equipped to customize individual and group life coaching solutions that best suit your style.
With free client apps or coaching portals, a HIPAA-compliant platform, and bespoke, powerful activity and pathway design tools, Quenza helps you design and deliver your own carefully structured development journeys based on your clients’ goals.
You can craft content from the ground up, digitalize face-to-face solutions you currently offer, and even scale up your practice by making your services globally available. With Quenza, you have an all-in-one e-coaching toolkit that helps you empower your clients more strategically, while maximizing the positive impact of your professional skills.
This step-by-step guide will show you how.
Virtual Coaching Made Easy: Step-by-Step Guide
If you’re used to drawing up life coaching worksheets and assessments manually, you’ll find Quenza’s virtual coaching tools incredibly efficient in contrast.
Using a few user-friendly, highly flexible functions, you can craft everything you need to support and motivate your clients while simplifying your workflow at the same time.
Quenza’s tools also allow you to control when and how your various activities are shared, so you can personally curate – and even automate – each client’s development journeys for maximum learning while reducing your prep time considerably.
To start, simply head to your Quenza Activity Builder, where you’ll find all the drag-and-drop tools you need to build beautiful, effective resources from scratch:
As shown above, your Activity Builder is your all-in-one solution for crafting bespoke, branded coaching content. We’ve included a few instructions along with a custom mp3 in this example, but it’s also easy to create your own thoughtfully designed solutions by dragging and dropping other pre-made fields such as text boxes, drop-down menus, numeric scales, and more.
It’s also possible to adapt a ready-to-go template from Quenza’s Expansion Library, shown here:
You can browse your Expansion Library by tag to find activities, exercises, lessons, metaphors, and meditations by topic, or explore different types of coaching resources, such as intake forms, evaluation templates, and assessments.
Every Expansion Activity or Pathway is easy to modify in your Activity Builder before sharing it with your client through the coach app.
You might want to add your own practice logo to brand your content or organize your various activities into complete pathways to encompass whole development journeys:
As you can see, Quenza Pathways can be carefully structured, personalized coaching programs based entirely around your clients’ goals, and you can integrate important coaching forms into them as steps.
Each step, such as an activity, meditation, lesson, or worksheet, can be timed and scheduled for automatic delivery with custom intervals, giving you the power to sequence whole programs from your unique templates.
Using these three flexible tools – your Activity Builder, Pathways Tool, and Expansion Library, you can help your clients in myriad ways with professional, unique e-coaching solutions of your own.
8+ Ways To Use Quenza For Life Coaches
Because Quenza’s life coaching tools are incredibly versatile, the range of possibilities for informing, supporting, empowering, and engaging your clients is wide.
Ultimately, your coaching app will reflect your unique coaching style, as well as your strengths and professional experience. As well as creating online coaching templates (e.g. forms and surveys) for a more efficient practice, we highly recommend trying your hand at crafting unique e-coaching interventions, activities, and programs that will differentiate your offer.
Here’s a small sample of some life coaching solutions you might want to create:
- Guided meditations: such as your own versions of Quenza’s Three Minute Breathing Space or Sitting Meditation
- Interactive lessons or psychoeducational interventions: check out our helpful guide to using your coaching app as online learning software
- Metaphors: Quenza’s Pushing The Ball Under Water is a good example and ideal for coaches who practice Acceptance and Commitment Therapy
- Reflections: e.g. Strengths in Significant Moments, or the Value Tattoo reflection, and
- Frameworks: like the Wheel of Life Coaching Tool, which you can craft from scratch using Quenza’s new Activity Builder feature.
If you’d like to simplify your day-to-day tasks, you might consider building a few useful coaching management templates, such as:
- Coaching Evaluations: This Coach Evaluation Form is a good place to start
- Agreements: Use Quenza’s Coaching Client Agreement for inspiration, for example, or
- Initial and Progress Assessments: Such as the Life Domain Satisfaction assessment, or Quenza’s Outcome Rating Scale.
You can also create and automate pathways and programs by pulling your various resources together, allowing you to share personalized versions of the same effective solutions with clients who have similar goals.
Why not look at Quenza’s Expansion Pathways for a few ideas, and start your own program or sequence by scheduling intake forms and initial assessments, followed by custom activities, evaluations, and feedback surveys of your own?
Coach apps can be geared toward specific niches, such as health coaching or business coaching, or they may add value to your business by simplifying certain time-consuming workflow elements.
But if your goal is to grow as a life coaching practitioner in your own right while sharing more impactful, client-centered coaching solutions, you’ll want a fully customizable, easy-to-use toolkit that suits your style and business. With tools like Quenza’s, you’ve got total control over how you develop yourself and others, and your practice will naturally reach new levels.
If you’re keen to design and share your own unique e-coaching solutions and programs, don’t forget to start your 30 day Quenza trial. Quenza’s app for life coaches will give you all the tools you need to share your beautiful, engaging, and unique online life coaching solutions of your own, from any connected device.