Coaching software can be a huge time-saver for development professionals, helping them connect with clients, monitor performance, and help others grow with unique, personalized programs.
If you’re new to the e-coaching game, all-in-one coaching software can be an all-in-one toolbox for growth, and for seasoned coaches, it gives you specialized solutions to up your game. In this guide, we’ll help you pick the right coaching software for your business, and give you all the tips you need to use coaching software tools in your practice.
Before reading on, we think you’ll love our 30 day trial of Quenza, our software for coaches. Quenza’s powerful, user-friendly digital tools are strategically designed to amplify your professional impact, and will give you everything you need to help clients develop with your unique solutions.
Can Using Coaching Software Boost Your Practice?
If your goal is to empower others on their development journeys, professional coaching software can be game-changing.
It can cover a range of digital virtual coaching tools, both for individual and group solutions, and is designed especially to help coaches overcome the most common professional challenges.
Software for coaches will typically include tools for online learning, such as content creation tools or program design features, and often includes coaching management capabilities that solve specific back-end or practice admin pain points.
Depending on your specialty, it’s possible to find niche-specific tools for precise disciplines (such as personal trainer apps or career coaching solutions), but all coaching software has one thing in common.
When used as a suite of tools to augment your experience and skills, coaching software can greatly improve your professional practice.
To do this, the right software for your business should suit your workflow and business model.
11 Things To Look For In Coaching Software
Effective software for your coaching practice should augment your professional impact while making your day-to-day workflow much simpler.
Just as every coaching client has unique needs and capabilities, each professional’s ideal coaching software will be different.
But whether you run a large, busy global practice or you’re starting with a few clients, there are a few common pain points in every coach’s workflow. With the right online tools, easing those pains is much simpler.
You may be familiar with how time-consuming it can be to personalize client solutions or keep track of different email chains, for example.
It’s why the best software for coaches should contain tools that:
- Simplify your content creation – helping you design lessons, exercises, assessments, and forms more easily
- Provide templates for you to customize – especially for those frequently used coaching resources such as intake forms, feedback surveys, or client contact information
- Help you organize coaching programs – allowing you to build packages, pathways, and sequences
- Deliver your solutions effectively – ideally, directly to a private, secure mobile client portal
- Encourage client communication – so that you can give timely, relevant feedback and answer questions
- Automate your client’s development – where appropriate, coaching software can often be used to schedule and deliver your content
- Promote your practice – by letting you brand your content and correspondence with your own logo, and
- Support personalization – so that you can address clients by name and tailor materials to align with their needs and goals.
Coaching software should also be a good fit with your business model, meaning it’s best to choose a solution that’s:
- Affordable, given your budget
- Scalable, allowing it to grow along with your client list and solutions, and
- Easy to use, saving you and clients from a time-consuming learning curve.
What is the Most Effective Software For Coaches?
As we’ve seen, effective software for your coaching practice should augment your professional impact while making your day-to-day workflow much simpler.
It’s possible to find standalone tools to solve specific coaching management pain points, but ideally, an all-in-one solution is far more cost-effective and easier to manage.
Because Quenza was designed by experienced online coaches, it’s a great example of how all-inclusive software for coaches should work in your favor.
It includes coaching software tools to help you iron out workflow kinks and deliver entire coaching programs from templates or scratch, such as your:
- Activity Builder: Your easy-to-use form, exercise, and content creation tool for designing unique, personalized coaching materials
- Expansion Library: Where you can find customizable pre-made templates for client interventions, assessments, surveys, to cut down your prep time
- Pathway Builder: A powerful solution for organizing your materials into coaching sequences, development journeys, or bespoke packages and programs
- Quenza Chat: Live, HIPAA-compliant in-app chat that connects you directly with clients in real-time
- Private Client Portal, where clients can access all your resources or upload files through one convenient, secure app, and
- Results Tracking Dashboard: For staying on top of others’ progress with live client tracking data.
Quenza also contains a clever range of different client engagement tools that help you strategically engage others throughout their development journeys. These include:
- In-app notifications, reminders, and updates
- Personalization tokens for individualizing program content with client names or titles
- White label features for branding your correspondence and resources with your practice logo, and
- Multilingual and custom branding features for Quenza’s client apps.
Whether you’re new to e-coaching or keen to consolidate multiple CRM apps and coaching tools, this next section will show you just how to use Quenza as your coaching software solution.
How To Use The Quenza Platform For Coaching
As a digital coach, your workflow very likely centers around three core value-creating tasks: coaching resource development, program delivery, and client tracking.
Quenza’s Activity Builder helps you create unique online coaching solutions from scratch or your paper-based resources, allowing you to craft your own interventions, Activities, exercises, handouts, assessments, lessons, and more from scratch:
Your Activity Builder uses simple drag-and-drop tools to speed up your resource prep – simply choose from pre-made fields to craft entire interventions from rating scales, check boxes, drop-down menus, and more.
All the digital content you create with Quenza’s coaching software tools can be practice-branded so that your content promotes your business with your professional logo.
You’re able to send Activities directly to clients as soon as they’re saved, and when you want to check in with them after a while, you can do so privately and securely using Quenza’s HIPAA-compliant live chat.
Creating programs, packages, and sequences is also simple with your specialized Pathways Tool, shown below:
By selecting saved Activities from your Pathways drop-down menu, you can structure a coaching solution that takes your clients from intake and initial assessments through exercises and interventions to evaluation – or whatever journey best suits their goals.
For some customizable examples of Quenza’s coaching programs, check out the Expansion Pathways in your in-app library. These can all be scheduled for automatic delivery according to your agreed-upon program.
As soon as a client finishes an Activity in their Pathway, Quenza’s software for coaches will notify you with a live update in your Dashboard:
With an idea of their progress, you’ll be able to give feedback through your in-app live instant messaging:
Quenza Chat, shown above, is private and secure, meaning all logs are visible only to you and your client. Because you can give more timely feedback, live chat helps you reinforce good habits and shape behaviors more effectively – for lasting positive change and even better coaching results.
5 Unique Online Tools in Quenza
If you’re after easy-to-customize coaching software tools from Quenza’s expert e-coaches, here are a few versatile examples from your Expansion Library.
These tools are perfect for personal coaching and group coaching alike, and simple to personalize with client tokens and your own practice logo.
Use It To…
Help others accomplish their ambitions with a positive approach to goal setting
|Help clients find purpose and meaning in life by identifying their loves, strengths, and what the world needs|
Help others experience thankfulness to realize its benefits
Improve stress management in others by revealing triggers and patterns
Help clients understand their strengths and develop solution-focused thinking
Coaching software is a powerful way to deepen your professional impact with technology so that you can help your clients create positive behavior change that sticks.
If you’re just getting started with Quenza’s online coaching platform, we’re keen to hear how you use your specialized tools in practice. Let us know with a comment.
We hope you enjoyed this article. To start delivering unique online solutions under your professional brand, don’t forget to start your $1, 30-day trial of Quenza’s software for coaches.
Our software will help you craft and deliver personalized e-coaching activities and pathways efficiently and effectively, so that you can empower others in their own self-development.