Online coaching tools are uniquely designed to enhance your specialized strengths and can transform the way you shape others’ behavior for the better. With the right software for coaching, it’s even possible to share your own solutions, grow your professional skill set, and engage your clients with unique, interactive content for a more motivational learning experience.
But when it comes down to finding the best coaching software for your business, it’s easy to get lost in the sea of available apps. Use this guide to simplify your product search, and you’ll start realizing the full benefits of your coaching solution.
Before you read on, why not explore Quenza’s software for coaching with a $1, 30 day trial? Our all-in-one e-coaching platform will enhance your professional impact with powerful online tools and give you all you need to run your business from any connected device.
9 Benefits of Using Software For Coaching
As any professional e-coach will know, purpose-built software for coaching is a simple, but highly effective way to optimize your client’s successes, while greatly reducing your daily workload.
Rather than acting as a substitute for your personal approach, software is designed to act as your all-in-one online toolkit, augmenting your specialized skills and enhancing your professional impact.
Whether you teach classes, work with groups, or offer more personalized coaching solutions, it can help you:
- Craft more relevant solutions: By helping you design unique programs and services from scratch
- Individualize your services: When you use customizable online coaching tools to personalize your worksheets, activities, lessons, and exercises
- Build client engagement: By helping you prompt clients and trigger behavior
- Stay in touch: Through coaching tools like instant chat, video messages, and email reminders
- Monitor and evaluate progress: By collecting, storing, and organizing client results
- Expand your offer: With tools for creating packages, solutions, and pathways
- Grow your client base: When you brand your content and share promotional content or marketing news
- Run your practice more efficiently: By organizing your client data, coaching materials, in one centralized coaching platform, and
- Protect client privacy: Provided you use HIPAA-compliant, private, and secure coaching apps.
With the huge array of standalone coaching tools on today’s market, it’s easy to end up with multiple coaching apps for various tasks.
But if your goal is to practice professionally and grow your business, all-in-one software for coaching is a far more efficient, organized, and powerful solution.
7 Things To Look For In A Coaching Platform
Coaching software can help you craft more relevant solutions, personalize your services, and expand your professional offer.
Software for coaching can come with all kinds of advanced tools, and it’s all too easy to feel overwhelmed with choice.
It’s also very common for digital coaches to find themselves overburdened with functionality, often paying more than they feel comfortable with for a bloated or hard-to-use solution.
A great way to simplify your software search is to look for tools that will streamline your core tasks reliably while leaving you with creative flexibility to design your coaching solutions your way.
Using Quenza as an example, here 7 helpful tools:
Design and share coaching solutions
Creating personalized, unique client resources e.g. lessons, worksheets, homework, activities, downloadables, videos
Quenza’s Activity Builder
Offer coaching packages or programs
Organize individual resources into seamless pathways, modules, or e-courses
Quenza’s Pathways Builder
Monitor progress to modify programs, evaluate performance and motivate clients
Quenza’s Live Results Dashboard
Touch base with clients between sessions, provide feedback, or prompt behavior
Grow your brand
Customize coaching resources and practice forms with your brand logo
White Label Feature
Optimize client engagement
Share interactive, informative solutions with custom videos and multimedia
Simplify your client experience e.g. provide a centralized, private, and secure coaching ‘hub’
Quenza’s Client Portal
Free Client App
What is the Most Effective Software For Coaching?
If you got into coaching to help others achieve their goals, a coaching platform will certainly help. If you’d like to develop yourself as a professional while doing so, Quenza’s fully customizable software is the perfect way to share your unique solutions, develop your value proposition, and differentiate your offer.
As your client list grows, Quenza is a simple but powerful way to scale your business along with it, while still delivering personalized, impactful, practice-branded solutions that drive maximize your clients’ goal achievement.
We’ll show you how to use Quenza for coaching classes, groups, teams, and individuals in this step-by-step guide.
How To Use Quenza For Coaching: A Guide
Quenza’s Dashboard is your one-stop shop for everything you need to run your business from any device.
You can design and share bespoke Activities using drag and drop tools in your Activity Builder, shown here:
From blank templates, you can create client worksheets, assessments, homework, lessons, and workshops using your own text and multimedia.
If you’re offering an online class, your Activity Builder makes it easy to craft interactive, engaging lessons from scratch and deliver them instantly to your students’ private client app.
If you coach groups or individuals, you can upload files for video coaching, audio for meditations, or custom images to illustrate complex concepts.
All your activities can be organized into online modules, e-courses, or curricula using Quenza’s Pathway Builder, your online coaching tool for developing programs, packages, or bespoke sequences:
Your Pathways Tool will sequence saved Activities from your unique Library into scheduled, automatically delivered as steps to create entire coaching journeys, so you can guide your client through a program that suits their needs.
It’s also handy for building new activities if you’d like to add a lesson within a pathway that isn’t already saved.
Another way to develop your coaching programs is by including pre-made templates from Quenza’s Expansion Library, your free in-app database of customizable templates:
Quenza’s Expansion Activities can all be modified with custom features, such as long- and short-answer fields, multiple choice boxes, images, audio files, and custom video.
Your library also includes ready-made Expansion Pathways with adaptable intervals, so you can choose when different Activities will be delivered.
To access their lessons, exercises, or homework, your clients simply log into their free Quenza coaching app, where all their results and chats with you are protected by HIPAA-compliant AES-256 encryption:
Your clients can complete everything that you share from one convenient app, and if they have any questions, getting in touch with you is simple with Quenza Chat.
Online Coaching with Quenza: 5 Ideas
As soon as you’ve explored your Activity Builder, creating custom resources will come easily.
You can even find inspiration for your online coaching in Quenza’s convenient Expansion Library, which is full of ready-to-go activities, assessments, and exercises.
All the following can be modified to suit your clients, sent as they are, and branded with your practice logo to promote your business:
- Quenza’s Coaching Client Agreement can help you and your coachees set clear expectations around what your services involve, and how you’ll collaborate
- The Wheel of Life is a superb place to start life coaching journeys, or you can craft your own Wheel of Life with our How-To Guide
- This Life Domain Satisfaction assessment provides a useful starting point for personal or career coaching
- Use the Coach Satisfaction Form to use client feedback for your professional development, and
- This Pre-Coaching Questionnaire is a valuable tool for inviting clients to consider their top goals so you can hit the ground running.
5 Tools For Your Coaching Classes
If you’re planning to use Quenza as online learning software for classes, workshops, or groups, you might like these Expansions:
- 20 Guidelines for Developing a Growth Mindset can spark curiosity and build student engagement
- Realizing Long-Lasting Change by Setting Process Goals is a good way to help pupils set objectives and structure their learning
- Quenza’s Strength Interview can help them identify their capabilities, positive traits, and skills
- This Beyond Limitations Question Technique invites them to think outside their perceived boundaries, and
- The versatile Client Session Notes template is a handy, convenient place for them to record notes anytime, anywhere.
With coaching software that suits your style and meets your needs, you’re in a brilliant position to start amplifying your positive impact.
Customizable software, in particular, gives you the creative flexibility to engage others even more effectively, meaning you can shape positive behavior change. If this guide has given you inspiration for new, exciting coaching resources, we’d love to hear about them below.
We hope you enjoyed this article. To try out Quenza’s online coaching tools for yourself, don’t forget to start your $1 trial. Our all-inclusive software has everything you need to maximize client engagement and learning with your own unique solutions, so you can deliver unique solutions and even better results.